The website www.dadaux.com, (“the Website”) is the sole property of Dadaux SAS.
– User : Surfer who is connected and uses the Website
– Personal data : “Data that can, in any form, whether directly or not, identify the persons to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978)
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, users of the Website are informed of the identity of the parties involved in its creation and operation :
– Website communication manager : M.Dadaux – Chairman
– Website owner : Dadaux SAS – Le Bouchaud – 39000 Bersaillin – France
Limited company with a capital of 650,000.00 Euros / Dole Commercial Registry B 333 076 248 / SIRET 33307624800017
– Hosting : Cyberiance – 1, rue Bellevue – 25160 Remoray Boujeons – France
Limited company with a capital of 10 000 Euros / Besançon Commercial Registry B 431 420 413 / SIRET 431 420 413 000 20
– Website : Agence NikO 3 rue mercière 39600 ARBOIS | www.agence-niko.com
Personal data collected
In France personal data is protected by Law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L.226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive dated 24 October 1995.
When using the site the following data might be collected :
– User’s name,
– User’s town and country,
– User’s telephone number and email address,
– And any other information the User may enter in the text field of the contact form.
In all cases, Dadaux SASA only collects personal information about the User for the purposes of the services offered by the Website.
The User provides this information knowingly, especially as he/she enters it.
Users of the Website are accordingly informed whether information they need to provide is obligatory or not.
Users who can prove their identity can request from Dadaux SAS at the email address email@example.com :
– Verification of personal information about them that was collected by Dadaux SAS or on its behalf,
– The information after data processing,
– Information concerning the identity or geographic location of the recipients of the data,
– Provision of a copy of the data free of charge, in the event that such a request is not wrongful, on account of being repetitive or disproportionate.
No personal information about the Website User is :
– Collected without the knowledge of the User,
– Published without the knowledge of the User.
Personal information about the Website User cannot be :
– Exchanged, transferred or sold on any media to third-parties.
Notwithstanding, Dadaux SAS may carry out or cause to be carried out by a third-party statistical analyses of the use by Users of the Website, subject to confirmation of the anonymity of the data.
Correction of personal information collected
In accordance with the provisions of Article 34 of Law no. 48-87 of 6 January 1978, the User is entitled to modify data collected about him or her. To do so, the User should send to Dadaux SAS :
– an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org,
– a letter to Dadaux SAS – Le Bouchaud – 39800 Bersaillin – France,
stating his/her name or company name, and physical and/or electronic address. Modification will be carried out within a reasonable timeframe from date of receipt of the User’s request.
Items on the Website, in particular photographs of products, the company logo are the exclusive property of Dadaux SASA, or of their authors.
Items on the Website, in particular texts, charts, developments, presentations and graphics are, with the exception of public documents and additional information, the exclusive intellectual property of VégétalGraphik, or of their authors.
The Website is powered by the Joomla! platform. 2.5 GNU/GPL licence (www.joomla.fr).
The functions employed are the exclusive property of their authors.
In this connection, their representation, reproduction, nesting, distribution and redistribution, in whole or in part, is prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L.122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code.
In all events, on any authorised copy of all or part of the Website content the following must appear: “Copyright 2013 – Dadaux SAS – All rights reserved”.